I complain a lot about my fanfics, don’t I?
*Here. Let me give you all some good news instead of my now-sort-of-usually sad posts:
- Caught in a Dream now has 89 chapters instead of 86, go read those if you want.
- Indigo Skies is picking up, as is Hidden Strings (I got Catching Fire) and If I Hadn’t Jumped, which is coming to a close. Don’t worry, some sort of stand-alone will pop up soon.
- I can now sort-of begin to process how Rise of the Lanterns, New Community, Odd Life of Rapunzel Mendel, and When Max Changed will go down.
- The sequel to Our Vow is under development, as is the stand-alone (sequel) to If I Hadn’t Jumped.
- The King’s Contest is being worked on, as is The Reality of Being Human, If I Never Knew You, and The Story of the Moon.
- And I just finished my first draft of an actual book (YAY!), hence why I’ve been slacking.
So yeah. That first draft just sucked it out of me, and I can’t promise many updates before 2015 on anything, but know that I’m trying.
I finish my projects, so I’ll be back soon.
P.S. – Lanterns of Gold fans, you have years (at least one) to enjoy the saga, I will definitely finish that before I begin to retire from fanfiction.net.
P. P. S. – I’m not retiring before all my stories are completed (except if fanfiction.net just randomly went away, then…)
*Taken from this post on tumblr: http://lanternsofgold.tumblr.com/post/98263944356/blushes.