Bittersweet ending, just so you know.
Oh my God.
I have to get this out now.
You guys saw Titanic with Mr. DiCaprio in it?
Yes? Great. :D
I’ve been thinking of a crossover between the two.
Tangled/Titanic fanfic. Man, it’d be awesome.
Let me go ahead and give a small list of characters (Man, this is going to be fun!):
Quick Note: the characters in Titanic will have their names like they do in here.
Ex. Nathan would be Jack, but he’d go by his own name. (I’d reinvent the character, too.)
- Rapunzel Mendel Fitzherbert: Azalea’s sister, maybe cousin, maybe friend. (xD Lots of maybes.)
- Eugene Fitzherbert: friend of Jake (AKA Fabrizio)
- Nathaniel Keen: Jack Dawson. (His parents will also be on the ship.)
- Azalea Ruffins Keen: Rose DeWitt Bukater
- Jacob Fernando: Caledon (Cal) Hockley
- Dwayne Fernando: Jacob’s twin brother (xD).
- Richard Brackkets: Thomas Andrews (AKA the guy who designed the ship; his Father will be on the ship as well)
- Anna-Beth Keen: sister of Nathan
- Liam Kilter: father figure to Nathan, works as one of the many waiters on Titanic
- Sarah Kilter: wife of Liam, works as a maid to the Ruffins (xD), and has known Azalea since birth
Man, you can tell I’m getting into this. :)
- Sage Kilter: son of Liam and Sarah, considered as a little brother to Azalea
- Olivia Goldfinch Starnes: friend of Rapunzel/Azalea
- Fernidia Goldfinch: friend of Rapunzel/Azalea
- Adam Dawson (xD I just realized Jack’s name. He-he): friend of Nathan’s, considered to be on the wealthy side.
- Michael Dawson: good friend of Nathan’s, also considered on the wealthy side.
- Jonathan Sion: one of the waiters Liam employs.
- Will Sion: one of the guards of the gates.
- William (AKA Diego) Canster: one of Dwayne’s entrusted friends
- Mother Gothel (AKA Angelinda): mother of Azalea (and maybe Rapunzel; you guys know how she is)
- Stephanie Duname Canster: mother of Olivia and Fernidia, good friend of Gothel but disagrees with how Ruth raises Azalea.
- Guy Starnes: Leader guard (xD), employs Will.
- Candace Stooli: friend of the Keens, though in higher class.
- David Stooli: friend of the Keens, though in higher class, another father figure for Nathan.
- Rosemary Fennel: friend of Azalea’s, lower in wealth but in same class, urges her to stay with Nathan.
- Caroline Fennel: friend of Azalea’s, lower in wealth but in same class, urges her to stay with Jacob.
- Riley Welks: another guard, falls for Rosemary.
- Owen Smits: another guard, falls for Luna.
- Charles Smits: another guard, falls for Layla.
- Maya Larks: good friend of Stephanie.
- Layla Cross: considered in lower class though she is wealthy and does not show it; becomes a friend of Rosemary and Caroline.
- Luna Cross: sister of Layla, considered in lower class though she is wealthy; she does not show it.
Yes, they are sisters. He-he; plot twist.
I hope you guys didn’t notice, but I have put in a bit of the plot in the characters above. I’ll always twist it though, so as you read my lovely stories, you won’t figure it out until I post meh chappies.
So what do you guys think? Should I go for it? :)